Clarkworld Campaign

Monday, November 28, 2005

Guess who saved Gildere....again

So we set out from the city. We were already warned that for the next month and a half or so, our travels are going to be marred by a lacivious amount of undead. About 80% of this continent is covered in some form of undead. It's a good thing we have a paladin with us. The drawback is that he's a beacon and draws the undead in. He's got a cloak that masks his appearance a bit, but his protection from evil aura still irriadiates.

We are moving along, slower then usual because we have to stay within a certain range of Baldin to get the benefits of his aura. About 2 hours out, we camp for the night.

I awake to a shrill scream and open my eyes just in time to see Gildere take off running like a little school girl...right into the numerous skeletons and zombies that are being kept at bay by the aura. "Great," I think to myself, "not again."

I stand up, see two ghosts fighting Baldin, luckily, I'm not a little school girl. Start to rise off the ground and take after Gildere. I go buff, pick his screaming ass up about 230 feet from the camp. As I was flying after him, I heard voices gaining on me...while I was flying.

When I flipped around to fly him back to the camp (still kicking and screaming), I'm standing face to face with two flying human looking things (later I would find out they were vampires). I prepare to dimension door back to the camp, when a flash of light shines from behind me and disintegrates them both.

I choke a bit on the dust as it spewed towards me and bring Gildere back to the camp. After he settles down, I remarked "How many more times am I gonna have to save yer butt."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home