Clarkworld Campaign

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Day Six

Wake up, feeling good and ready for whatever Kurgan throws at me today. I head out with the rest of the group and see 6 people standing below the wall.

Jaton
Forge
Elladan
Fiston
Mydok
Jeff (Gildere's Dad)

Wow, are we supposed to fight these guys? These guys are known to me and I can't fight these guys. I mean, I have fought next to Elladan for years and years, how am I expected to kill him. I won't...I can't.

Gabriel jumps up on the parapet and says "I'll take care of the army." He pulls out a opalruby "all the brute force in the world can't compare to a little preparation" and shatters the opalruby. He jumps down, sprouts wings, his armor turns to bright white and starts walking towards the army and leaves behind flaming footprints. The rest of the guys that Hades brought with him join Gabriel.

Gildere throws a forcecage on Jaton, which gets dispelled by Fiston. Screw that guy. I use my dimension door and stab Mydok in the back. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Elladan pour about 9 arrows into Fiston!!!

HOLY CRAP, he's on our side!!!

I turn back to Mydok and stick my sword into him full hilt. I lean into him and say to him "That's right dirtbag, he's on our side!!" I unsheath my sword from his body. He staggers back and frowns at me. I look past Mydok to see Gildere's dad and Jaton swing into Endel and he falls to his knees. I swing into Mydok again. He casts harm and my ring triggers. He cut my life in half..stupid harm. Elladan looks like he was dehydrated and falls over dead. A lot of missiles are shot at Terra and she looks pretty bad off. Mydok gets in a heal and then harms me again. I'm at 2 freaking hit points. Mydok drops to Terra's wilting (turn about is fair play). I start tumbling to see if I can last a couple more minutes and get Gildere's Dad to swing at me. However, he casts a fireball at his feet which takes away the remaining life I had left.

I'm dead...


Enter 3rd person -
Gildere swings and kills his dead and Baldin charges Forge, Death Wishes (transfer HP to damage) and drops Forge. It's a good thing Elladan's cat was taking away stoneskin ticks from Forge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home