Clarkworld Campaign

Sunday, February 26, 2006

The Calm...

*Aidan sits on the wall that encloses Terra's Tower*

"Well Squeaker, this is it. We have been through a lot and we've amassed quite a name and fortune for ourselves."

*Aidan feeds some ruffage to the ferret that is sitting on his lap*

"I don't think there has been anything that we have learned along our journeys that will prepare us for what is about to happen. Your grandfather and I went through a lot back in the day and even that pales in comparison to what is about to happen. I don't think there are words to describe it."

*Aidan sighs and looks to the north where the sky is red as blood*

"You know we could just blow this joint. I've been thinking hard about the possibility of doing that. I'm sure Dugan has his price and we could probably match, especially since Bobbi and V came through for us...

...

but it wouldn't be right. Gildere and Terra have been there for me for practically my entire life, even more so than anyone in my family was. They are my family now, and you don't run out on family, no matter the odds."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home