Clarkworld Campaign

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Chapter III

"These insects are beginning to irritate me. They try to stop my plans although they don't yet fully comprehend them. They have traveled in my footsteps seeking knowledge that they somehow think will save them. They even go so far as to free Gabriel even though he is no threat to me now. Why….why do they persist on this pointless journey? In any case, I am not one to make even simple mistakes."

"Grog!!"

"Yes my lord?"

"Go, show these mortals what true power is. Take the army and shatter their precious tower. Break their bones and scatter this last remnant of resistance to the winds. Take no chances, unleash the Vanguard as you would against any other city."

Raising an eyebrow Grog replied "They worry you that much?"

"I like to be thorough. Oh, and wake the dead for this. I want their spirits broken as well"

Grog Scowled. "Sir, is it wise to do that? In this case the personal ties may have some unforeseen consequences. I'm sure the army can handle them."

"No…wake the dead, they fully obey me now. Then we'll see what these 'heroes' are really made of. If they can even survive that long"

--------------------

Walking off in the distance Grog stopped in an open patch of land. Closing his eyes and raising his arms he summoned forth 6 spirits. Looking at the 6 figures he sighed. His eyes lingered for a moment on each individual.

"Come, we have work to do."

"Where are we going master" asked Elledan. The Warlord pointed at the figure next to him. "To take back his tower".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home