Clarkworld Campaign

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Mistrust...

After the mummy falls, we all get everyone together and get the heals on everyone. Baldin and Endel crack the top of the sarcophagus, inside is numerous jewels and a large amount of gold. Baldin and Endel shut it immediately. "What the hell," Aidan said. Baldin went on about not defiling the grave of a cleric. I bring up the fact that this could help us in getting spell components among other useful things. He continues to be obtuse about it. I bring up the fact that I picked the lock to the front door and that would be considered trespassing on sacred ground which would be bad as well. We go back and forth for several minutes. There is nothing I could do to change his mind at all. "this is BS, why is there so much mistrust towards me," Aidan says. Baldin continues to say what he's been saying. I'm pretty upset about the lack of trust at this point, so I continue to drag out the discussion.

In the back of my mind, I realize that I can just come back and take it when they aren't here...but that's not really the point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home