Clarkworld Campaign

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Leading up...

Day 1 of 3 (up to when the shit will hit the fan)

Got up early and started to prepare for the events that will transpire. Baldin and I scout out around the walls. Looking for any enemies that might be showing up early. It was fairly uneventful. Terra says that a guy in black cloth and a mask with two swords and a big guy with two huge swords showed up and were with Hades.

Day 2 of 3

A pegasus shows up and is evidently the Lord of the Pegasus. He informed us that there are others that are willing to help us. We open the front gate and there is a pack of jackals, direwolf, black bear and a sabretooth tiger. I see Baldin take to the skies on the back of the pegasus. In the afternoon, 3 more guys show up. Two of them are paladins and the other is a non-paladin. So now we have 5 people here.

Day 3 of 3

This is the morning. I eat my breakfast and keep to myself. I head out to the front gate again. As I'm watching around, I see Gildere with a stack of steaks and he heads for the wolf and tosses a steak on the ground. The wolf makes a motion to Gildere and Gildere hands him a fresh steak from the stack that he was holding. I chuckle to myself and turn back to watching the outside. Terra summons me in. Baldin says that he saw the army to the west and that it should be here by morning. I go and speak with the jackals and bob owns me in "jackal play". So I make friends with the Jackals and call it a night....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home