Clarkworld Campaign

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Day Three...

As the sun rose, I head out to the wall after breakfast. The ninja is there. As we gaze out, I bust out the spyglass and notice that it is wyvern and they are holding something. The following appear from the army -
3x Naga
3x Medusa
3x Wyvern
3x Stone Golems
3x Baskilisks
3x Remorahads
3x Gorgan

Each one of these bastards has an instant death attack. We notice the ninja is running around faster than we can watch him. And it seems as though everytime he ran past, the bad guys dropped behind him. He's just running and slicing, how freaking cool is that. However, we can't be worried by that right now.

Endel jumps down and the tiger follows, then Gildere jumps down and the wolf follows him. I turn to the jackals and are like..."i'll be right back." I dimension door behind one of the big wurms (Remorahads) and gut that thing, but what's this...the jackals appear with me and are knawing/biting at the dead Remorahad. I see a giant fireball land near the medusas/nagas and it leaves just a medusa and a single naga from that group. On my next swing, I catch one of the spines and lose my new sword and the damn Remorahad moves over it. I take off towards the group at the base of the wall. I see Gildere's wolf that was turned to stone, I use my flesh to stone and turn it back. We make quick work of the remaining guys and I get my sword back. However, I'm at about 1/4 life.

Another day, another dead bunch of monsters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home