Clarkworld Campaign

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Day Two...

Morning breaks and we head out. The 2nd Paladin comes out with us, he tells us to let him out the gate. He walks up to the army and a large warrior steps up and takes a swing at him. He splits in two. The bad warrior swings twice more and he splits again in 2. He keeps splitting and pretty soon there are about a 1000 of him surrounding the keep . He starts to smoke the rest of the army. In front of us there are about 20 giants that making a beeline to us. 20 giants ain't no thang.

Let's get it on. I dimension door behind the one that is farthest from us (about 60 ft) I drive my new uber sword into his back and drag it around. I ride him down and unhinge my sword. I clean it off and move to the next one. I get enraged and swing at him. He goes down as well. Two swings and two dead giants. I am Aidan "Giant Killer" Fistenbught. I notice across the battlefield towards the tower that the rest of the crew is swiping through them as well. I moved to the next one and try with all my might to smoke him. The streak stopped there, he lets out a bellow and turns to swing on me. I take a mallet to the back that throws me to the ground. I get back up and am pissed and go for the next one. I get stuck by three of these guys and swing back but it sort of parlays so I only knick it's side. Screw this, I'm making it so it doesn't wreck me. I start tumbling around so these bastards can't hit me. Endel, Gildere, Baldin and Terra take care of the rest of them and we are good to go.

We all head back to the tower. Again, I'm back to hurting. It's a good thing that Pip's Back Biter is still with me. This ring has saved my life more than I care to remember and it's going to continue to save my life. I will never be able to pay Pip back for what he has bestowed upon me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home