Clarkworld Campaign

Sunday, March 05, 2006

I open my eyes...

Sabathius is standing over me. Wow, I feel like crap but I'm alive. I get up and Gildere/Terra are discussing what to do with raising Forge so that he won't smoke us when he gets up. I'm trying to get my barings and the wolf comes in. It breathes on Baldin and he stands up and appears to be ok. I lean over and puke behind my table. Sabathius resurrects Endel and the 5 of us are back.

I go over to Elladan take an arrow from his quiver and leave the room. I head out on the upper balcony and start to fashion the arrow head into a necklace and wear it around my necklace. Elladan and I have been through many many battles together. I get up and get some breakfast and head out to the parapet. I stop and see Elladan sitting next to Baldin. I sneak up on him and pull out a small throwing dagger and hold it near Elladan. He swings and punches me in the face. It figures, I could never sneak up on that guy and I could have sworn that I had him this time. Oh well. We wait until everyone else comes out, including Gabriel now.

Gabriel and Elladan tells us what has been going on. Elladan has been traveling different planes owning up. He was encased in the opalruby that Gabriel broke. Gabriel tells us that he and Elladan (and the ninja and multiple man paladin) will take care of the army. We have to take care of Kurgan and Grog.

Grog states that, "he has something to say". Kurgan says, "I'll give you one last change. You know the rest of your forces won't last the day." Gabriel arches an eyebrow at Kurgan as he is talking. Kurgan says,"You only have 4 guys remaining. Does anyone have any final words before I send my Warlord to finish you."

Kurgen says the opening of Arcanum. (which is pretty freaking cool).

After some dialogue, Kurgan says that he is on a time line. And just to make this fight fair. He raises his hand and my new cool sword shatters. Crap. A person appears behind Baldin, says "here, you dropped this somewhere." Baldin takes his hammer and the symbol of Tyr appears on the outside of Baldins armor.

He turns and walks away, Grog walks through the gate. Elladan leans to me and says, "Don't forget, he's an Ügre." (that is an Über ogre). Now I know why I missed Elladan so much.

IT IS ON!!!!!

Endel charges and swings into Grog. Grog plunges a mace into Endel knocking him aside. I stoneskin from my sword (the first time I've ever done that). Gildere's armor glows, sprouts wings and basically looks like Gabriel did yesterday. I swing and just miss. I took time and made sure to try and wreck him but missed. That is weird. He hit me, but took away over half of my stoneskin. Terra threw two energy nets the first one hit and the second one was about to hit, but a ghost of Bolo came out of Grog's armor and negated the energy net. I can't seem to get him in my target's sights. I keep missing horribly. He moves to Terra and he opens up a can on her. There is nothing she can do, he opens up on her and she falls over dead. We continue to trade blows. Grog thumps Baldin and he falls. What the heck are we going to do? Again, we trade blows and Grog is just smacking the crap out of everyone but me. Endel goes down and he's bleeding visibly. I run over and slap my periapt of wound closing on him and go back to swing at Grog (like it's going to matter).

Gildere and Grog trade blows and Gildere swells up and swings with all his might, driving his flame of the void home and Grog starts to fall over. As he's falling, his armor explodes and sends a shockwave through out the land, knocking everyone over, including the entire army.

Gabriel slams the gates closed, grabs a body and heads inside. We follow him in the tower. Endel coughs and wakes up. John raises Terra and resurrects Baldin. We are back up and running (John is the priest from the other world that smoked everyone). So the gameplan is -

After we do enough damage to Kurgan he will cast a bubble on him, at that point he will go nova and destroy the entire world around him. Terra memorized a spell that will reverse the effects of the nova and destroy Kurgan himself.

Baldin hands me a scroll of Cure Critical Wounds and I head to bed to think about where we are going to be tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home