Clarkworld Campaign

Sunday, March 05, 2006

The Morning Comes On the Last Day

Well, for what I think to be the last day of my life. I am prepared for whatever is thrown at us. If it is my final death, then so be it. I will die saving the world. If it's meant to be, then it's meant to be.

We head out in the morning of the seventh day. When we clear the parapet, we see Kurgen and nothing else. He is standing there by himself...no army.


"Despite this minor setback, I will soon get things back on track," said Kurgen. "You can enjoy this short lived victory."

Kurgan reaches down and pulls back his hood. Gabriel says,"this isn't Kurgen." Terra says,"this is Aaranax". He is the first Malkieri and first Archi Magi on this world. Elladan says, "where is Kurgan?" He replies,"he's dead, when he brought me out, there were consequences, much like Gabriel, so I killed him. This is my plan."

"It will probably take me some time, but I will get get another warlord and come back to this world. I will fulfill my plan." says Aaranax.

Gildere whispers, "grab on"

Aaranax winks and disappears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home